Hey there! Here I am sharing how to make a whatsapp bot. WhatsApp bot will not be a new thing to many of them. You might be familiar of Natasha, the personal assistant in Hike messenger. Do you ever wonder how it works ? It is something like a bot. There will be many questions ( most probably Keywords ) and corresponding answers assigned behind it. When we ask a question, it replies the predefined answers automatically. WhatsApp bot has the same principle.
There are many apps available in playstore that provide WhatsApp bot facility. One of the best among them is the WA chat bot. There are two versions available for it ( free & Paid ). The free version provides all the basic facilities to create a WhatsApp bot and send messages automatically. But if you want many pro features, then it is better to have the premium version.
WhatsApp is also used by many organizations and business groups to connect with their clients. If you ever think of using WhatsApp for business purposes, Then this app will surely help you.This app helps you to connect with clients and can be used to send automatic messages to frequently asked questions. It will surely saves lot of time.Not just organisations, this could also help individuals.
- Rooted device: This application requires root permission. If your device is not rooted , then root your device using KingRoot or KingoRoot.
- Internet connection: WhatsApp chat Bot application only works on client side and requires an internet connection to send messages automatically .
- WhatsApp Bot Application: . Download AutoResponder for Android from playstore.
• Give automatic replies to WhatsApp Messages.
• Automatically replies to WhatsApp messages with predefined texts.
• Automatically Responds if message equals or just contains some words
• Possibility to set contacts who will get responses for each message.
• Answer replacements like %time% for the current time.
Steps To Create a WhatsApp Bot
- Root your device if it is not rooted. You can use King root or Kingo root for one click root service.
- Download the WhatsApp chat bot application from playstore and install it on your device .
- After installation, open it and grant root access.
- Then enable “chat bot” service. For this go to Accessibility in settings and enable “chat bot”. If you don’t find this option, you can enable it by tapping the ENABLE \ DISABLE BOT button in the app.
- Then you can add the auto-reply rules in the RULES area.
If you followed the above steps correctly, Then your bot is ready to use.
In the response message area you can add some codes to reply the current time , current battery level, date …etc. Some of the useful answer replacements are given bellow:
- Line break: %!%
- Current time: %time%
- Current date: %date1% ( DD , MM , YY )
- Battery level: %battery%
1: we can avoid wastage of time on WhatsApp. Extremely useful if you are an internet marketer or businessman. you can use this bot service to manage your clients.
2: High customizable features
1: WhatsApp need to be Force closed every time chat bot answers. so it is better to avoid using bot service in your main WhatsApp account. Create a separate WhatsApp account for this purpose.
WhatsApp chatBot application
Rooting apps :
#1 King Root
Download King root
#2 Kingo Root
WhatsApp Latest Apk
I hope you have successfully installed and setup WhatsApp bot.I am using this application for the past three months and it works fine for me.WA chat bot is a great help for me to connect with my readers through WhatsApp. That’s the main reason for me to review this application. As I mentioned, this application works client side only. so it requires an active internet connection for its working. Therefore it is very difficult to run the bot 24h in a day and keeping your data ON can drain your phone’s battery too. So if you really need this WhatsApp bot, it is better to have a separate device and a WiFi connection.
- Free / 2.6$ For Pro